03 August 2008

True Colors

Click to play Be Unique
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


After all that has been said and done, all the trials, all the challenges, all the disappointments, and all the misadventures, I've become the person I always was in the beginning.

A friend once said that the life I've led is the stuff made of Hollywood movies. The dramatic kind. A good read, if I or some other writer would take the time out to put into words all that I've been through and all that I chose to do with my life. Except maybe that for a good conclusion and commercial appeal, that writer would have to end my story early on or write a brief summary of what came to be.

Looking back, the person I was and whom I tried to be a decade or two ago area far cry from whom I've become today. Then again, I realize that I've always been the person I am today, albeit older, wiser, and definitely more mature. I sure didn't know anything much in my late teens and early adulthood, despite my strong belief that I knew it all back then.

I certainly had no idea before that my true colors are the ones I don today.

No comments: